HI Everyone, with the weather finally becoming nice here in the northeast, I figured it would be a great time to begin writing again. And, it is also the time of year for outside workouts. This year I have teamed up with one of my associates to create an amazing workout program, FIT (fun intense training) Camp. We have come up with four locations with a variety of times. Some times do conflict and this will be fixed when one particular time slot fills up and will lock in. Below is the flyer for our Portland (Riverton) location.
Wholesome exercise in the fresh air is the best medicine for the body and spirit
2012 Summer Session 1
• Begins Wednesday, May 2nd and will meet each Saturday and Wednesday until the last class on June 23rd . There will be a second Summer Session in July and August. Cost is $160. Sign up deadline is Monday, April 30th. Limited spots available.
• Riverton School Athletic Fields. Outer Forest Ave, Portland Maine. Driveway is between Moran’s Market and Fire station.
• Saturdays 8:15 am – 9:15 am
• Wednesdays 5:30 pm – 6:30 pm
What to Wear & Bring
• Typical workout gear, weather appropriate.
• Bring a water bottle, a pair of dumbbells, and a mat or towel. We will provide other equipment.
• Sun, rain or snow, class will take place. It's all part of the outdoor fitness experience!
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com to sign up. We are two local personal trainers who put on a fun workout!
All Levels Welcome!
Other FIT Camp locations and times:
Freeport: Saturday 7-8am
Falmouth: Saturday 7-8am
Cumberland: Sunday 7-8am
e-mail me for the entire flyer.